1.your wifi &hotspot ssid & pass write on arduino code file.
2.Creat thingspeak account.
3.download & upload esp8266 code into your board.
4.after upload open arduino serial page and press reset button when connect it will show to serial page .
5.write thingspeak write key on my webpage to on off devices anywhere in the world.
YAWOT IOT CONTROL WebPage
Control your device Anywhere in the world using a things-speak server and esp-8266 wifi
- first download the esp-8266 wifi shield code then edit your server and wifi admin and password. then upload to esp8266 shield.
2. comes to my website given URL http://www.yawot.com/2021/04/12/control-your-device-anywhere-in-the-world-using-a-things-speak-server-and-esp-8266-wifi/
3. write your thing speak server API on the above software show.
4. Then press the d1 button to on-off as per the button given text.
5. it's working with a 10-30 sec delay.
66100cookie-checkArduino+esp8266+thingspeak IoT Projects
1 thought on “Arduino+esp8266+thingspeak IoT Projects”